GET COACHING. GET RESULTS. HAPPY DANCE.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ONE-ON-ONE COACHING...
Excellent, You're Interested In Investing In The Most Important Person In The World - And Yes, That's You!
The most successful people on the planet understand the huge benefit of investing in themselves. And make no mistake, coaching is an investment that can be returned many times over. Coaching isn't just for athletes, musicians and corporate executives - it's for anybody sensible enough to realize that we all have our own blind spots and can benefit from an experienced set of impartial eyes.
Just as Olympic athletes wouldn’t think of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic coach, many of today’s most successful business leaders, professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and CEOs use the services of a life coach to take their lives, careers, or businesses to the next level.
The best athletes in the world all have a coach. Does that mean a life coach is better than you in the specific goal you are focusing on? Not necessarily. Coach Phil Jackson was never a better basketball player than Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant. But Coach Jackson was outstanding at developing a winning game plan, and bringing out the best in his players. Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman-led Bulls winning six titles between 1989 and 1998 to the Kobe Bryant-led Lakers winning five NBA titles between 2000 and 2010, Jackson cemented himself as a symbol of success.
The same can be said of other legendary coaches like Tony La Russa, Pat Riley and Vince Lombardi – quality coaches drive quality results. Aaron will become your trusted coach who wants and expects the best from you and will challenge you to perform at your best.
If you're ready to take action, then let's work together.
Still Not Convinced?
Read the following information or contact us to speak to a representative: 1-800-524-3197
An article in Public Management revealed a study where training alone was compared to life coaching combined with training. The study showed that training alone increased productivity by 22.4% while training combined with weekly life coaching increased productivity by 88%. Here is why:
1) Accountability. Most life coaches have three - four calls a month with their clients. This regularly scheduled call prompts clients to get more done than they would if left to their own devices. Think about it, if you work out with a personal trainer at the gym, you work much harder than on your own. Clients take bigger actions, set bigger goals and think bigger when they work with a professional coach.
2) Expertise. The trained life coach knows how to help you set the right goals, make more money, and structure your personal and professional life to achieve greater productivity with less effort. You’ll achieve more in less time with the input of a Life Coach on your side.
3) Delivery. A well-trained coach knows how to use the right words so that you are naturally motivated. It doesn’t take brow-beating or nagging when you are working with a skilled life coach. Coaching typically works best with a weekly call so clients have time to integrate new ways of thinking and take action each week toward their goals. Most life coaching is done by phone and delivered in half hour to one hour coaching calls. The experience is challenging and uplifting. You’ll look forward to your weekly calls with your life coach.
4) Speed. Most people find that things start to happen very quickly after hiring a life coach.
5) Happy Dance. Refer back to Fred. :-)
Be like Fred and schedule your FREE 30-minute coaching session with Aaron. Fill out the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Aaron Duncan - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by www.Piranha.International